Outreach: the opposite of keeping the best stuff to myself.
- In WA, OAC Ministries provides camp-organizers with presenters who can speak well, and model the faith up close. [In other states (Qld, Vic, SA) OAC Ministries runs our own camps.]
Core Stuff Series
- The Core Stuff of the Christian faith. (Other stuff may be highly nutritious, but the Core contains the seeds of life.)
- The multi-mode teaching encourages active learning. Hearty, Mentally rigorous, Spritual activities, doing things with it.
- One stormy day in 2008, the Core Stuff Series was filmed by Adam, donating his time and expertise. May be used as a reseach tool, or for viewing by enquirers ready to discuss ‘the elephant in the room.’
- DVD is ready for orders. You may order here.
- Youth Groups run by Council, Police & Citizens, etc
- Youth Groups run by churches
- Youth events run in schools, outside schools
- Youth events run by networks of organizations
Workplace Professional Development
- Leader development applies to all segments in the workplace
- Values development from a wholistic basis
- One-hour classes offering students knowledge, skills and values, in their search for reality & hope. (Activities, multi-media, sketches, stories, teaching, games, prizes, etc.)
- Religious Education classes in High School, as well as Primary schools.
- Leader Development: already in lecture form, this is set to expand into a series of seminars to sync with programs such as Vetamorphus.
- Assemblies, graduations, special events.
- Seminars & lectures that present good & sufficient reasons for faith.
- (Dialogue, panel formats also.)
- Camp: still the most effective way to fast-track both relationships and understanding.
- Contact Weeks: a series of events over a week or two. Kind of a camp-at-home.
- Invitational events, at which you want the Gospel well-put.
eg. Breakfast, after dinner speaker, Open Day, Youth Event, etc.
- Sunday services: a fresh voice can make a difference
- After School kids clubs,
- Holiday programs
- Kids and family camps
- Boost for thoughtful kids 10-14
Conversation is a good start: Contact Geoff here.